When the RV is returned all owners need to complete the Post-Hire Checklist. This is the final condition report for the hire. This is critical in the instance that there is damage and you need to make a claim.
- No post-hire checklist = no insurance for damage claims.
- THE CHECKLIST NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN THE CAMPLIFY OWNERS APP
- You take photos using your phone camera WHILST you are filling out the checklist on the app.
- You are NOT allowed to upload old photos if there is damage
- You can choose to record and charge your Road User Charges if applicable to your RV. Camplify will require your odometer reading to compare the pre hire reading
- You can report tolls occurred whilst on hire
When your RV returns from hire
Greet the hirer and ask them:
- How was their trip?
- What did they like/dislike?
- Is there anything that could have been better?
- Did anything go wrong? Was their damage?
Do an initial inspection with the hirer
Walk-in and around your RV with your hirer. Can you see obvious damage?
If you can see that everything appears normal, wish your hirer well and remind them to leave you a review on Camplify. Many owners offer a repeat hirer discount to encourage more bookings.
Do a thorough inspection by yourself
We recommend you check within 24 hours, giving you ample time to collect evidence of damage, communicate with the hirer, and put together your Post-Hire checklist submission.
You MUST complete and submit the post-hire checklist on the app within 48hrs regardless of damages.
How to do the Post Hire Checklist:
- Login to your Camplify Owners App
- Go to "Bookings" on the bottom menu
- Select the hire in "Past"
- Click your hirers specific "booking"
- You will see a triangle icon next to "Post-hire checklist"
- Click this and begin to answer the questions
- If there is no damage - You are asked "Is there damage to your RV". You can answer "No"
- If you can see any damage - then you will need to begin the process we outlined in the Damage module.
- When you are complete, click "Submit" and a record will be saved to your account.