If you need a Certificate of Currency, you will need to contact us with your Camplify account details as well as your RV details. We will then provide you with a COC from our insurer.

Note: This information is only relevant to Premium Members. RVs on our Flexible Membership are only covered by our insurance policy while they’re on hire on a paid booking.

If your RV is covered under our Fleet Policy and you require a certificate of currency- 


NZ customersuccess@camplify.co.nz     

or call our team on:  

NZ 0800 779 779 


We will need the following information: 

  1. The registered owner's name
  2. RV year, make and model
  3. Camplify RV ID
  4. Registration OR VIN and the engine number
  5. Name of any financier or interested party