We are not an insurance provider, so we don't sell insurance to van owners and don't have a PDS. Your van is insured under our fleet insurance policy, and your cover is set out in the Fleet Policy Overview.
Here's how it works:
- We have a fleet insurance policy (as do other car sharing companies and van rental companies).
- When you list your van, we have an 'insurable interest' in your van, so we include it as part of our 'fleet' for cover under our policy. This means your van is covered for damage, theft and third party property damage whenever it's on a hire (Flexible) or 24/7 (Premium Membership).
- The full description of your van's cover, along with any exclusions, is set out in the document below.
- In the event of damage, theft, etc, during a hire our Damages Team would work with you to get the necessary quotes for the damage and pass you onto our insurer if a claim was necessary.
- In the event of damage, theft, etc, during personal use, we will pass you straight onto the insurer to pursue a claim under our fleet policy. This is only applicable for those vans which have Premium Membership.
Please read the 2020 amendments to our fleet policy
Insurance Update Announcement - Australia and New Zealand - July 28th 2020