No. If you do not have or do not wish to apply for and use your own TSL, you can hire out your vehicle using the Camplify Transport license. Camplify handles any paperwork and registration you need to rent your vehicle commercially.  If you are hiring out via Camplify, then you will still need to maintain private vehicle insurance and a Certificate of Fitness for your Vehicle.  

If you have a motorised vehicle eg: Campervan or Motorhome and are obtaining a COF and would like to utilise Camplifys TSL Number please email and the team can provide you with full details.